NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I had one period this winter were I was skunked a few days in a row. However we seem to have gone I to serious lock jaw time at lake Lynn. Talked to a few guys and fished with a few others and all we managed over last few days was one dink and I was the lucky one to get that. Last night I was happy with the nice tap a tap I got on the bank but lost it on a hookset that ended up in the trees of the tight spot I was fishing.

was hoping to get out today but this rain won't stop. It maybe it will stir up the water and the fish.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That rain was coming down today!!

Spidey - I did a quick search on the forums and see that you post about Lake Lynn fairly often, I'm guessing it's a good spot? Looks to be around 30 minutes from where I live (SW Durham), I might have to check it out one of these weekends as I haven't had too much luck with some of the other lakes/ponds I have been hittin up in the area. At this point in my fishing career I'm not too worried about catching the big one (that will come!) but would like to find a spot or two where I can catch bass on a relatively consistent basis.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Not much luck for me either lately. Since the rain, I've been going out a couple hours in both the morning and evening and only manage 2 dinks a day, at most. It's especially frustrating because I got a gopro this past weekend and am trying to get some good footage and all I can pull in is 12" bass :(

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh sure, rub my nose in that also. Besides catching so dang many fish, you don't have to slave away anymore either. I will have to find an even smaller one... :)
just all keep working so when I get old enuf for SS I can get some of that as well :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts