NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishing with my buddy for the first time today out on Lake Rhodhiss. I have had my boat for a couple of weeks and we have been trying to get our schedules worked out so we could go fishing. We got out on the water at about 6 AM and fished until about 10 AM. We caught a few small bass, but nothing significant. Does anyone know of any good spots, depths, or lures (colors) that work well at this lake? Thanks and hopefully I can have a better report next time.

Joel

·
Registered
511 Posts
what are you trying to go for? On saturday I did good on a chrome rat-l-trap around the docks,I was marking fish from 5-17ft in 25 fow west of the bridge.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am going after largemouth bass. I haven't fished this lake a lot, but it is one of the closest to where I live. Just trying to get used to how this lake fishes...seems like most of the fish are pretty deep...either that or I am just not throwing what they want.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Try on both sides of the power line, north shore in the lower end of the lake. Nice schooling action around dusk. Stripers and bass. Caught 2 nice fish last week around 7pm using bream for bait.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts