NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, well i have a friend who wants to run to Lake Rhodhiss. it is not too terrible of a ride from where i live so i figured what the heck... Anyway, it looks like a fairly straight forward river lake! Similar to Philpot in my experience.. my question is does anybody have any suggestions on best ramp to put in? i plan on targeting stripers and i have never fished the lake before. it appears there are about 4 launches. any information would be helpful, thank you in advance!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Waterworks Rd access will have you more centrally located in the lake. Castle Bridge access will be easy to get to from I40. Those are the two we always use.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Schools of bait.. i am used to finding and netting my own bait where i fish now ( Smith Mountain the most) this time of year if i can net them i will! we also do a lot of jigging/casting to schools with hopkins and bucktails. what approach seems to work best for you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.