NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got some of these in yesterday. I'm impressed. Looks like a lot of reel for the money... $99 for 3/4 and 5/6. Smooth action; nice drag system and best of all mostly made in Idaho USA. The 3.5 3-pack is appealing...a reel rated for 8-9 wt line; 2 spare spools (for folks wanting different line wts or to rig with intermediate and sinking lines); and a nice zippered case to hold everything....all for $159. A good option for streamer fishing; bass and saltwater. Good writeup and specs at waterworks-lamson.com.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yessir....unless of course it sells before then....but a lot of folks right now are waiting to look at stuff in Winston

I'll have most of the store flyfishing stuff.... tackle, rods, reels and accessories and jackets at the show....but not a lot of the waders and wading boots inventory (unless someone specifically requests a size). Those items and the fly tying materials is about all we can cram into our 10 x 30 space.

As always, I'll have a rolling rack with a lot of Patgonia and North Face rain jackets and other clothes...at 50% off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.