NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one into bass fishing. I have so!e nice setups trying to sell due to financial problems. First up is a new Abu veritas 7 mh spinning rod with okuma trios. Then brand new Rh bps pro qualifier baitcaster on a falcon bucoo 7 mh casting. A pfluger president on a 6'8 st croix m mojo spinning rod. It is a 6'7 now. Pro fixed by dbeam. A st Croix triumph 7 mg with a quantum tour 7 gear. This reel was bought new from dicks but was missing a knob. Fresh spool of segur red label. Quantum repair said part to fix is like 7 bucks but I can't tell a big deal. I have shimano curado 7 gear Rh baitcasting reel as well. Last is a rare purple Ric clunn 7 gear Rh baitcaster on a new 8 H daiwa balistic. Also have tackle and boxes, a few spools of braid and fluorocarbon. In a bind and Ned so e cash. This is all new except club, but is pristine condition. 400.00

·
Red X Angler
11,227 Posts
We worked out a deal this morning, I am keeping the Curado and the Veritas but I might sale some of the others I also have a few other rods and reels that I am going to let go of. What are you looking for?

Darrell

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
DB check your messages.. :)

Reactions: dbeam

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I just had all my rods and reels liberated from the bed of my truck. Came to this party to late!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts