NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yestreday must have been the 7 day had three fish brought in all weighed 7 pounds. Two out of the three had spawned might have gone 8 or nine last week were caught in ponds. The third was out of Chahoogie Creek she was ready to spawn and was taken back. A couple of tournament fishermen reprted fry scattering when they tossed a lure up by stump fields.
Do these fish know something we don't seems a little early for a spawn but this is North Carolina

·
Registered
795 Posts
Luremaker,

We hit up Slocum yesterday throwing red and white bettle spins and some green and whites too. I threw some rapalas as well; all with no luck. We ran into a few other fishing with minnows who had reported the same. We did see a few bass caught though I couldnt' see what he was throwing,they were tossing up into the stump edges.
It was a great day on the water reguardless though. I got my boat wet for the first time, and the kids had a wonderful time!

Going back today with some minnows, going to look around in a few other places.

Rye

·
Registered
10 Posts
just fished sharron harris this weekend for fun. actually was prefishing for a upcoming tournament.
i boated 4 bass all under the slot limit but 2 of the 4 where full of eggs seems they havent yet spawned up there.
one was 14 1/2 inches long and weighed 2.3 lbs.
so hopeing that the upcoming tournament will yield bigger and better fish

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.