NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone and welcome to my last fishing report of 2005. This year has been a great year and I have had a lot of fun and caught a lot of really nice fish. I would like to thank all of my clients, friends and family that have helped to make 2005 a really great year. Hopefully, 2006 turns out to be even better. Now, hear is the report.

December 30, 2005

Fished with Jason this morning looking for those great cold water reds. Got out right at the top of the flood tide and started working the grass lines. As the tide was ebbing, and the water was warming from the rising sun, the fish started biting.

I think Jason decided that he was going to show me up today, and he did. Ok, I just couldn't keep a hook in one today. Jason outfished me 2-0 today with his first fish being a nice 6lb red. I pulled the hook on 3 fished and we both missed several more on the pick up.

Great half day trip on the flats!!! Good job Jason!!

This winter has been fairly mild so far, and the fishing has remained hot. I have not posted much the last couple of weeks, due to the holidays and such, but I have been fishing and catching fish. There is some really good redfish fishing right now, and I have been catching fish just about every trip.

Don't forget about the winter special that will be running until the first of April, as long as the fish continue to cooperate.

Tight lines to all!!!

Capt. Brent

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.