NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time no post however got out on the water today worked the banks of the pungo. First 2 1/2 hours could not buy a bite. Upon motoring away from the bank to go try another spot I noticed about a 1-2ft drop in depth. We eased off the ledge a ways and began casting. Had a 2 man limit with 45 min to and hour to turn things around. All fish caught on mirror lures mr17's.

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You found my secret spot !!!lol , pretty fish pal
Yes Mr. Pelt I see you scooting around the pungo quit often. I live right down the road from chick. I saw yall out quite a bunch last year around this time on pungo. How is he doing. Only reason I knew it was you was due to the fact that you can see that *cough* ugly *cough* carolina blue hat from anywhere. You should try a red one that says "WOLFPACK" haha

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Yes Mr. Pelt I see you scooting around the pungo quit often. I live right down the road from chick. I saw yall out quite a bunch last year around this time on pungo. How is he doing. Only reason I knew it was you was due to the fact that you can see that *cough* ugly *cough* carolina blue hat from anywhere. You should try a red one that says "WOLFPACK" haha
thanks for asking about CHICK . he still has not been able to fish with me yet but is doing better . been a tar heel since 1957 and love'em as much as i do fishin but i respect other folks that pull for their team . if you see me on tha pungo stop by and say hi . went back today and will have a report up shortly .

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for asking about CHICK . he still has not been able to fish with me yet but is doing better . been a tar heel since 1957 and love'em as much as i do fishin but i respect other folks that pull for their team . if you see me on tha pungo stop by and say hi . went back today and will have a report up shortly .
Nothing wrong with that. I'll be seeing you out and about as the trout season continues to be on fire. Then i'm sure i'll see ya chasing stripers. I'll deff stop by if i see ya out now. This whole working things gets in the way however that is what they have vacation time for. Not to mention I normally get sick one good day during this time of year then when stripers get hot haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.