NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What else would you like to see?

Hi all. Welcome to the many new members that have joined NCangler.com in the past couple weeks. You may not know that the site is only a few months old so we're still growing and tweaking the site to provide the information North Carolina anglers are looking for. I would very much appreciate an email (click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page) or a reply to this post (simply click the 'Post Reply' button above) if you have ANY suggestions on the list of forum topics, or anything else you'd like to see on this site.

You can help get the discussions going here by posting any questions, tips or comments about NC fishing. And if you know of someone that would be interested in contributing NC fishing articles please let me know. I really want this site to be a repository of great fishing information.

Also, this site welcomes the professionals among us, the charter captains and guides that know our NC waters and the species we target better than anyone else. Please feel free to post photos and fishing reports in the "Captain's Corner" sections of the Saltwater, Freshwater, Fly-fishing sections of the 'Forums' and 'Gallery'.

Finally, if you have any questions regarding navigating or using the features of the site please feel free to email me and I'll be glad to help. ([email protected])

Randy :cool:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts