NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive fished all my life, mainly in mountain streams, but I have moved to the eastern part of nc and am somewhat lost. Its nice to have a site like this where I can get soe advice and share storie with other fishermen

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Welcome to the party! What kind of gear do you use? Have you fished around here yet?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have actually just raided Overtons in Greenville. I also hit up the expo in Raleigh this weekend to work on my striper and bass fishing collection. I am going to Lake Jordan tomorrow to get a little taste

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
I need to give Jordan some attention! Crappie, Stripers, Cats..sounds like the freshwater fun!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Do you ever shop at Greenville Marine? Decent prices and alot more knowledge/stock than Overtons!

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
be prepared to be overwhelmed, it is small but wall to wall!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,642 Posts
I have moved to the eastern part of nc and am somewhat lost.
A lot of folks might be tempted to say something like "Lots of folks in Greenville are somewhat lost - at least you've got company!". Not me though:D.

Welcome aboard, and do enjoy the fine folks in Greenville. There was some talk a few weeks back about a setting up a Greenville-Washington-Vanceboro area fishing club. Check with sundrop to get the details and get on his mailing list...

Looking forward to your report from Jordan - hope you found something to talk about out there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.