NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled across NCangler by sure luck, I liked the forum and all of the friendly advise to one another. Don’t have much information out this way (from Wyoming and USMC keeps me on the move), but I will always post a fishing report when I get out. Mostly go out of NewRiver inlet stay within 15 or so.

·
Registered
709 Posts
RJ,
Welcome to the forums! If you're going 15 out of New River you're in some prime fishing from what I've been told. Give me a call at the number listed below and I'd like totalk to you about that area somtime. I'm about 30 miles south of Jax.
Gery

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Welcome aboard! You are in some prime fishing country, from the river to the sea - my backyard growing up. I live a little south of Jacksonville now but still fish the New River from time to time. We look forward to your reports!

And thanks for your service to our country!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the greatest place next to being on the water!! And thanks for all you do to keep us free!!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Welcome RJ and like already said, thank you very much for your service to our great country and to freedom! Glad you found NCangler.com!

Mark

Reactions: RJgerman
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.