Thanks for all the help guys. Looks like the annual trip to the coast may be in jeopardy. Found out a couple weeks ago that we may be able to adopt a little girl and she is due on June 4th. Our vacation starts on June 8th. The birth mom assures us that she will not last that long. we are hoping she goes in the next 2 weeks. Either way we are looking forward to the next month.
Thanks coach, we are very excited. I'm hoping to have both happen, if the timing is right. Doc says there's no reason we can't take a two week old on vacation. At high tide I can sit in the rocker holding the baby with a rod propped on the porch rail.