NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've recently started fishing it. Never used the Edwards bridge, been making the haul from grifton while the waters up. Edwards bridge is probably your best bet. Think I might have to start putting in there when the waters low. Just keep an eye on the current

·
Registered
436 Posts
According to Paddling Eastern NC, the Little C comes in 2.1 miles down from Edwards and then quite a ways (~7 miles) to Grifton.
Exactly Right! All the other ramps talked about are on the main Contentnea Creek. You can access Little Contemtnea from the bridge that crosses Hwy 903 near Old Snow Hill Rd. I paddle it a little but out of commission right now, just broke my shoulder on Thursday.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Good to know about the launch handyhands. You know an average depth for the little C?
Depth maybe 1' to 8'? It has been 20 years sense I have been on the Little C. That is bad.... :( I live 3 mile from Little C and 1/4 mile behind my house is Contentnea Creek. Going to have to fish it this year..:rolleyes:

Reactions: RouseD
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.