NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bass masters solar table is the best on my thoughts. I live on the water by it and have really good luck when it says its going to be good. It usually is good. The table says that it is going to be in the 67% range.That the highest of the month. And the following Friday is not to far off from that .So my prediction is that the next 2 weeks should be some really good pre spawn fishing im saying this thinking mostly of crappie and bass thats what im tracking for anyway . Good luck to all you fellow fish out there:cool: <2 fridays in a row ya need to be on the water.>:D

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
I have also used it to time my hunting trips. When you only have a little time for the outdoors I like to have the best chance available.

Just remember that weather can and will change the date, times and places for the fish/wildlife to feed.

tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I've heard the Shad run is triggered by the full moon? Dont know if it is true.

We have to solunar tables on this site too ya know and you can narrow it down to your area.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If im able to I like to key in on 2days befor and the 2day after the peak most of the time you will find the time your looking for thats just my own therey of it.When those numbers get up there I start scraching and diggin. all the guys at my work think im a nut some times . Ill just look at them and say if you only could see the part of nature I see you would under stand all the study in it.

THANKS FOR THE INFO SUNDROP Ill check it out to the more the merry. THANKS

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
They havent worked for squat for me... so I quit lookin at them.
Anytime to get out and hunt or fish is a good time really...

Fishin - bad weather I catch fish (some good weather too)

Hunting - full moon - hunting is good late in the eve, high winds are good. Rain I wont go unless it's a slight drizzle, deer seem to bed down alot longer on rainy days.

I gave up on tides as well, just for the fact I go offshore 45+ miles so I'm not too worried about local tides. More temp breaks and what the gulf stream is doing is probably 2nd in importance to weather for me..

Some folks do use lunar tables though with positive effect.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.