NC Angler Forums banner

Looking for a Bass club in Fayetteville

3K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  NCangler 
#1 ·
Is there a Bass club in Fayetteville? I have heard of one in Harnette county, but I live on the south side of town and it is a quite a drive. If anyone knows of one, please let me know. Thanks.

#4 ·
I've never heard of a bass club in Fayetteville. Maybe that's an idea. We could start a fishing club here in Fayetteville through NCAngler's site. HMMM...what ya'll think?

#5 ·
I just created a new forum category for existing or new fishing clubs yesterday. If you know of a fishing club that would like their own forum presence here please have them contact me. If you interested in starting a new fishing club let me know that too. And if anyone has experience with fishing clubs that could add some insight on organization, structure, meetings, etc. that would be helpful. Please add any comments to this thread: NC Angler Fishing Club Forums :cool:

#6 ·
I had just seen that forum added. Is why I thought of it. Wondering if how many would be interested in this. Maybe I'll ask in that section.

#13 ·
That works. We'll set something up for folks to be able to join up on this site. Maybe have a meeting from time to time at an eating establishment.

Okay NCangler, how do we set up the Fayetteville Fishing Club as part of the NCangler website?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.