NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved to the Raleigh area a year ago and went fishing on local waters for the first time about a month ago so I am still learning the area and spots. I fish Shearon Harris as it seems like that has the best bass bite but I am open to any productive spots.

I recently bought a boat, not a bass boat but a fishing and skiing boat with a fish finder and I am installing a live bait well. I am new to boating and moderate to beginner with my bass fishing experience.

I am looking for someone to fish with, help me launch the boat, possibly someone I can bounce a question or two off of, and possibly someone familiar with the local lakes and best spots.

I m not looking for a teacher, where we will be giving lessons and not fishing but if you could offer some tips that would be a plus.

Thanks!

Oh and if you want to get out this weekend, I am up to it!!!!

·
Registered
549 Posts
I've fished this area for the past 10 years. I mostly fish falls lake (from shore). I started fishing Shearon-harris this past spring. I fished alot of other places in the raleigh area, just all from shore. I plan to catfish at least 1 weekend night a week all summer. If you ever want someone to fish with let me know.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey rippinlips82, I would definitely be down anytime you wanna go on the water. Ive been looking for a fishing partner for a while mainly because a lot of my current buddies dont share this hobbie/sport with me except like 1-2. I fish everywhere. I live right in raleigh off six forks. I got to Falls the most probably but have always been wanting to go to harris. Havent been there in a very long time. PM me when ever you like!

·
Registered
940 Posts
I am in North Raleigh and always willing to go fishing and share what little I can. Always willing to catch a few bass and a sunrise on the water. PM me whenever.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.