NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. I'm in the market for a cargo trailer of medium size with a ramp door off the back and an access door on the side. Something like the one pictured below. Any suggestions on a good place to find one slightly used or new? Any particular brand like Haulmark or Silver Arrow that you've had good success with? Thanks for any input!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Local paper or Lowes. Local paper might have a good used bargain.
I know Lowe's in Sanford sells them.

·
Registered
116 Posts
You can't go wrong with a Haulmark! Used them for years with my cars. High quality trailers. They are made in Indiana as with a lot of trailers. Don't know how soon you need one but looks like I will be down in Nov/Dec for surf fishing. Coming in Aug but bringing th boat with me. Anyhow Indiana ain't too far for me and if you get a better price from the factory instead of a local dealer and can wait, it will give me a good excuse to tack on a couple extra days. Just a thought. Good luck.

Reactions: NCangler

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks for the offer Net-work. I probably will need it in the next 2-3 weeks though. Nice to know they are quality made. :)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey Randy Kraftsman Trailers in Ramsuer Makes really nice ones. They are on 64 east between Siler City and Ramsuer 336-824-1114

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.