NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a sit on top kayak for my pastor on a very limited budget. He loves to fish so an angler setup would be great. Please let me know if you know somebody who wants to bless him with one. Thank you:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He told me that he is looking for a 12ft sit on for 400.00 because he had a lot to load on it. I am not sure I can find one at that price.

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
He told me that he is looking for a 12ft sit on for 400.00 because he had a lot to load on it. I am not sure I can find one at that price.
You would be surprised at what you can find on craigslist. This is however a bad time of year to purchase a used kayak. Wait until fall/winter if possible and you never know what you'll stumble across. The key is checking daily because the sell fast.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Check craigslist every morning and evening in any surrounding cities. I have found three great deals in the last 2 months for my wife and 2 daughters. I have been looking for about 3 months. I missed a few when I didn't check for a day or two, so you have to stay on it.
Mike

Take a kid outdoors!

·
Registered
19 Posts
If he's got more faith than Peter, he doesn't need one! Couldn't resist a little fellow Christian humor! Sorry, if it were canoes I could help. I confess my faith in little boats was always pretty weak.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Dunham's Sports had a 12" sit on angler on sale for $399.00, however it appears the closest Dunhams to you is Sanford or Wilson

1 - 11 of 11 Posts