NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my user name is Klu and i just joined NC angler
I enjoy bass fishing at least once a week
I usually fish Shearon Harris, Jordan Lake and small but great bass lake where I live
I own a Ranger bass boat
I'm retired and a little older but I still hunt, golf, fish and other outside activities
I fish exclusively for bass, unless my boat partner needs some crappie for dinner on a very few occasion
My existing fishing partner is leaving the state and my wife and kids are adamant that I don't go out by myself (now you can see that I am bullied by my wife)
I would certainly welcome meeting a experienced bass fisherman that needs a ride or just a fishing partner
I hope that I don't sound like a snob but, at this stage in my life I would rather fish than teach
thanks
Klu

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Sent you a PM (conversation), not sure if you can receive it yet with only one post. Let me know if you got it. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sent you a PM (conversation), not sure if you can receive it yet with only one post. Let me know if you got it. Thanks.
Tried reply on your PM and it did’t send
Said they couldn’t find your address

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Right, I think you cannot reply to a PM until you have a certain amount of time here and/or post count, to prevent scammers from contacting members. Can not find the rules however. You can text me, my cell phone number was in the PM.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Klu—welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome Klu,

We're a tight little core of fisherfolks right now but working to add more active members as we can. Hope you enjoy the forums!

Bruce

·
Red X Angler
3,773 Posts
Klu - make more posts and you will eventually get past moderation and be able to use PM's. Welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, my user name is Klu and i just joined NC angler
I enjoy bass fishing at least once a week
I usually fish Shearon Harris, Jordan Lake and small but great bass lake where I live
I own a Ranger bass boat
I'm retired and a little older but I still hunt, golf, fish and other outside activities
I fish exclusively for bass, unless my boat partner needs some crappie for dinner on a very few occasion
My existing fishing partner is leaving the state and my wife and kids are adamant that I don't go out by myself (now you can see that I am bullied by my wife)
I would certainly welcome meeting a experienced bass fisherman that needs a ride or just a fishing partner
I hope that I don't sound like a snob but, at this stage in my life I would rather fish than teach
thanks
Klu
Moderately new to tournament fishing but I can hold my own as a co-angler. I don’t invade your angles of water, I don’t expect you to want to play 20 questions on the water. All you need tell me is what you need from me one time. From that point on I’m invisible if that’s what you need. Also happy to coordinate baits so what I’m throwing doesn’t interfere with what your throwing. Also enjoy fishing more than anything and I am approachable and independent. As I said my reason for fishing is I can’t imagine anything better than finding fish and getting them to bite. It’s awesome and the tournament atmosphere forces me to fish smart and cover water. Aside from that I’m 67 and a 2 time stage four cancer survivor. Also have essentially one lung and that’s not fun. I dont think it would effect your fishing to have me on your boat but, I’m not going to lie to you to get to fish. You should know what your getting. If it would work at to talk more let me know I’ll forward my information. Sincerely, Brian Hershberger

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Moderately new to tournament fishing but I can hold my own as a co-angler. I don’t invade your angles of water, I don’t expect you to want to play 20 questions on the water. All you need tell me is what you need from me one time. From that point on I’m invisible if that’s what you need. Also happy to coordinate baits so what I’m throwing doesn’t interfere with what your throwing. Also enjoy fishing more than anything and I am approachable and independent. As I said my reason for fishing is I can’t imagine anything better than finding fish and getting them to bite. It’s awesome and the tournament atmosphere forces me to fish smart and cover water. Aside from that I’m 67 and a 2 time stage four cancer survivor. Also have essentially one lung and that’s not fun. I dont think it would effect your fishing to have me on your boat but, I’m not going to lie to you to get to fish. You should know what your getting. If it would work at to talk more let me know I’ll forward my information. Sincerely, Brian Hershberger
lets get together for a drink or just chat
I'm not sure how these posts work as I struck out a couple times trying to meet someone
I'm not even sure how to post
klu

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not sure how these posts work as I struck out a couple times trying to meet someone
klu
I posted 2 fishing reports from Jordan Lake and don't know where the hell they went

·
Registered
3 Posts
klu
Klu, yes that would be great. I can drive to you if you’d like. I live in Hillsborough just north of Chapel Hill. Originally from Pennsylvania moved here 37 years ago to work at Duke. Retired in 2019. I used to come to Holly Springs years ago to play golf at Devils Ridge. It was a semi-private course and some close friends and I loved it. Anyway some parents I met thru my job at Duke also lived there and I’d visit them occasionally to keep in touch. My point is I can come south if that works for you. Or if you’d rather meet halfway just let me know. I look forward to hearing from you, Brian

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Klu, yes that would be great. I can drive to you if you’d like. I live in Hillsborough just north of Chapel Hill. Originally from Pennsylvania moved here 37 years ago to work at Duke. Retired in 2019. I used to come to Holly Springs years ago to play golf at Devils Ridge. It was a semi-private course and some close friends and I loved it. Anyway some parents I met thru my job at Duke also lived there and I’d visit them occasionally to keep in touch. My point is I can come south if that works for you. Or if you’d rather meet halfway just let me know. I look forward to hearing from you, Brian
Im really looking for someone to help with the boat so meeting half way would be a chore especially if you art 45min to an hr away
thanks for responding
Klu

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im really looking for someone to help with the boat so meeting half way would be a chore especially if you art 45min to an hr away
thanks for responding
Klu
I understand. I don’t know where you are located but I could accommodate that distance without problem, but you seem to have your mind made up. I fished a tournament at Lake Hyco this last weekend. 64 boats, and it was tremendous help to share the burden of co-angler. Sorry we didn’t get a chance to meet. Best wishes then, b

1 - 13 of 13 Posts