NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just starting to learn to fish and live in Mount Airy, I don't know the good spots and I know alone learning them is going to take awhile. I'm willing to go up to an hour and a half away to fish and would love if someone could show me some good spots!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im just starting to learn to fish and live in Mount Airy, I don't know the good spots and I know alone learning them is going to take awhile. I'm willing to go up to an hour and a half away to fish and would love if someone could show me some good spots!
Hey I live in Hendersonville. Pretty much between Green river and Davidson river, pretty close to lake lure as well. I'm a trout fanatic but my last fishing buddy stole a lot of Flies and equipment from me. I love to fish for anything not largemouth or catfish too much. I will but there my least favorite two, I kinda got my fill on those two species. I love small mouth and trout musky, walleye, striper etc. I'm just looking for a new fishing friend. If ya wanta to hit some water this year hit me up! peace. Don

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live in liberty nc I got some good ones for ya if you can come ou

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts