NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the area, a transplant from Kentucky. I've fished only a few lakes but nothing like what I use to. I'm a largemouth and cat man. Anybody out there live close to Cary and can maybe show me some good spots? I've been to Crabtree, Bond, and Jordan Lakes, but I've only shore fished. I would be interested in being a tag along for anybody that's willing to have me. Let me know and let's get throwing!

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I just visited for a few days. There's definitely not alot going on around Maysville. We used to catch full of huge Crappie out of the Ohio River tributaries, but it's not what it used to be. We fished all day and only caught one 13" Crappie.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea I did most of my fishing up in Santa Claus, Indiana in Christmas Lake. The smallest cat I caught was 24 inchs and 6 lbs. monster fish in that lake. Landed quite a few 2 plus lb. largemouths outta some farm ponds up that way too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.