NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been out of the marine corps now for about 2 years living in Leland. i only know one guy who fishes but he barely ever goes so, im looking for someone to go fishing with i have a canoe i dont know alot of spots i know some but i would like to learn more. so if anyone wants some one to go fishing with hit me up i will go anytime anywhere i am diehard about fishing it just kinda sucks not knowing anyone who is the same way my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
KALEB,
WELCOME TO THE SITE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE IN ADITTION TO THAT IM A DIE HARD FISHERMAN AS WELL AND FISH ANY CHANCE I CAN GET IM NOT SURE WHERE LELAND IS BUT IM BETWEEN JACKSONVILLE AND SWANSBORO NC AND IF YOU CAN MANAGE TO GET YOUR WAY HERE ILL PUT YOU ON SOME OF THE FINEST RED DRUM FISHING IN THE AREA.
I HAVE A 12FT FLATBOTTOM BOAT WITH ALL THE FIXINS FOR A GREAT DAY OF DRUMMING AND WOULD BE HONORED TO TAKE YOU ANY TIME YOU LIKE,I MAY BE A YANKEE BUT IVE GOT THE SOUTH RUNNING THRU MY VIENS WHEN IT COMES TO RED DRUM FISHING.
MY EMAIL IS [email protected] CONTACT ME ANY TIME AND WELL SET SOMETHING UP ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that sounds great ill drop you a line when i can make it up there and the whole yankee thing thats cool im one as well im from maine

·
Registered
574 Posts
Kaleb5000 There are a bunch of people that are on this site that fish around Wilmington. I live in Carolina Beach and fish a good amount. I should be going Tuesday and or Wednesday if you are around. I was thinking of hitting up Lake Sutton but could be convinced pretty easily to head for the salt.

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Kaleb there are a lot of guys on this site that are more than willing to take you fishing. All you have to do is have the desire and meet someone at a specified location. :)

Let me get my boat business straight and I'd be glad to have you aboard. That is if you'll fish with a retired "ARMY" guy.:D

Tight lines and good luck <*)))))>{

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Kalab: THinking of going out at Trail's End in Wilmington Sunday. You got plans?

I am a former Jarhead myself.

Shawn- you free Sunday for a - what the heck is it you do on that new fangled thing- can't call it paddling- maybe a pedal?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Kaleb there are a lot of guys on this site that are more than willing to take you fishing. All you have to do is have the desire and meet someone at a specified location. :)

Let me get my boat business straight and I'd be glad to have you aboard. That is if you'll fish with a retired "ARMY" guy.:D

Tight lines and good luck <*)))))>{
Scott- at least you finally figure the error of your ways-- even if it did take you 20 or more years. ;)

Scott

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i have plans for tommorow im supposed to go to sutton lake with the one guy i know that likes fishing. my neighbor said they are slaying the bass at sutton right now. and i dont mind fishing with a army dude :d straps57 what time do you plan on going tuesday or wednesday to sutton im free from 300pm on both days just let me know

·
Registered
450 Posts
Scott, It only took me 10 years.. but i still loved every minute of it.. Including all the deployments, despite missing family. If anyone wants to fish in the Greenville area, dont hesitate to let me know. I will go. Dont have a boat but have a few "secret" spots.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.