NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone looking for a fishing buddy? I love to fish yet at this point in my life I do not own a boat. If any members have a boat and need some company and/or someone to split fuel cost with them; I would love to do some bass fishing. I live in Reidsville and am willing to fish pretty much any productice waters.

-Ben

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
If you are willing to come to High Point, I will take you out on the Old City Lake sometime. I work for Fedex Home Delivery, our schedule is tuesday through saturday, so I fish only mondays and sundays. The lake has a good population of bass, many two to four pounders, and some real giants. I normally fish with my son Matt, or my tourney partner Travis, but we can hook up and go sometime. Just holler at me and give me some notice and we will go!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply

If you are willing to come to High Point, I will take you out on the Old City Lake sometime. I work for Fedex Home Delivery, our schedule is tuesday through saturday, so I fish only mondays and sundays. The lake has a good population of bass, many two to four pounders, and some real giants. I normally fish with my son Matt, or my tourney partner Travis, but we can hook up and go sometime. Just holler at me and give me some notice and we will go!
Sounds good; Thanks for the reply. I am off every other weekend therefore every other Monday. So maybe we can get together one Monday and do some fishing. Here is my email address [email protected] feel free to email me and we can exchange contact info. I do not want to intrude on your valueable fishing time with your son or friend but I would love to go with you sometime. I always like to learn from everyone I fish with I'd like to get in tournaments one day myself when I buy a boat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.