NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or the little ones, or heck! anyones. As long as I'm catching fish, I'm happy!
I'm Dudd, new to the site but I have scanned it a few times. It's top shelf! I live in Sneads Ferry, close to New River but work out of town most of the time. I've been lucky that some of the jobs resently are in NC and allows me to be home on most weekends.
I love fresh or salt water fishing but have not perfected eather as of yet. I would be glad to pass on what meeger knowlage I have, and am always willing to listen. Even to the TALL TALES!

If your in the area feel free to let me know and maybe we can hook-up.

HAVE A GREAT FISHING DAY.

PS Thanks to the ncangler for this site.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Hey Dudd! Welcome to the site and thanks for joining us. One of my earliest childhood memories was fishing with my grandfather once down at Sneads Ferry. Keep us posted on what and where to fish down that way these days when you can. ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
dudd,
Welcome! Isn't there a mullet festival there in Sneads Ferry. I've always wanted to go to that. It sounds like a hoot. Lake Norman and mountain trout I can help you with. Come see us.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think Mooerhead City has A mullet fest. Sneads Ferry has an annual Shrimp Fest. and Hampstead has a Spot Fest.

I haven't been trout fisning in a couple of years but plan on making it this year. Lets hope for good weather so the fish will bite.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.