NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm trying to buy my first fishing yak, and I figured I'd at least check to see if anyone on here has a used one for sell. I'm looking to spend up to $850 on it. Please PM me if you have one that might be of interest. I'd pref one '12 or under as I will be car topping it around the Triangle and storing it inside my apartment. I've been looking over EBAY and Craigslist a lot, but I haven't had much luck thus far. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Justin

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Reactions: Drum Runner

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tip Sundrop. I actually replied to the Trident 11' to try to get it a couple day ago, but I never got a response. That would have been a nice 1st yak that would be easy to car top. I'll start looking under "sporting goods" as well.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I just search kayak in the search bar on the main page, then it will search all the sub forums, you might have to weed through some stuff that isnt a kayak but not much.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Im selling my 2013 wilderness system ride 135 angler with a rudder, anchor and Lowrance elite 4 DSI (color) for 1000.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm going to increase my price up to $850. I think it'll be worth the extra money to get something of better quality as opposed to having to upgrade in a year or two.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Redfish 14

Hey guys,

I'm trying to buy my first fishing yak, and I figured I'd at least check to see if anyone on here has a used one for sell. I'm looking to spend up to $850 on it. Please PM me if you have one that might be of interest. I'd pref one under '14 as I will be car topping it around the Triangle. I've been looking over EBAY and Craigslist a lot, but I haven't had much luck thus far. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Justin
I've got a 14 redfish fishing edition with rudder in orange never in the water. It has two flush mount holders and one scotty. I'll throw in rear crate in bag with cooler/tackle bag and 4 rod holders, scotty cross bar with two scotty rod holders and extension bar and cup holder, rear light pole and anchor trolley un mounted. I'll also include stick it anchor pin and 230 carbon paddle fishing edition. your choice of assorted kayak life jackets.
Everything new and unused. For $850.00 Thanks Mike Smith [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts