NC Angler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The answer is. " Loop road livewell."
Question to follow............

We had an all topwater morning, with only two lures needed.
5 upper slot Reds (CPR) & a 20" Trout (dinner for David C.).
Lately been fishing & not catching.
I've been calling it "scouting".
Caught more today then the last 3 scouting trips.
Tough conditions & fishing with a first place winner made it more rewarding. ....... ICM

View attachment 63506 View attachment 63507 View attachment 63508 View attachment 63509 View attachment 63510 View attachment 63511

·
Registered
18 Posts
drumfisher I'm gonna guess they came from around riches inlet and figure eight

Icecreamman, wanna join me at the marina tomorrow to laugh at the ones fighting over the ramp to get their boats out

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
drumfisher I'm gonna guess they came from around riches inlet and figure eight

Icecreamman, wanna join me at the marina tomorrow to laugh at the ones fighting over the ramp to get their boats out
Scout, where is Scottshill, NC ???
Have you seen me fishing around Rich's & Fig8 ? ....... ICM

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have seen nothing nor do I know anything, but considering I live on the loop road here I was just guessing

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's more than one loop road in Wilmington that I know of.
Good guess with deductive reasoning. ........ ICM

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Might just be that I'm not local and don't know much about it, but from my experience there are drum scattered all up and down the coast and on into the sounds and estuaries. There may be some secret pockets of redfish utopia but if you know what to look for you should be able to find 'em almost anywhere, it just takes time on the water or the right connections.:p
If you post photos which give your spot away then that's your bad. If someone asks you can tell them the truth, tell them a lie, or just not answer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts