NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While fishing the Point at the Outer Banks Saturday night and Sunday morning 10-07-06...my 13' Breakaway was pulled into the surf by a wave or a fish (i like to think it was a fish)...I tried to fish it out for over an hour with no luck... I left misserable....

So while posting to another board about my experiance...some one said they saw a person drag the rod out of the sand....

I am trying to locate that person... any one with info can contact me at [email protected]...

I am offering a $200.00 reward for the return of the Rod....and a case of beer!!

Your Karma will shoot out the roof with its return....

Thanks

Buckhttp://fishmojo.com/forums/

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Wow, that stinks. Any description of the combo??

More than likely monster fish of a life time pulled to the deep.... shoot, for a case of beer, I might put on the flippers and mask and go lookin for it!! :)

Welp, might be a needle in a haystack situation here, but it'd be pretty exciting if the rod/reel made it's way back home. Best of luck!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Buck---Welcome to the site. Sorry about the equipment loss. It' always a Big Fish that pulls it out to sea, probably a record drum. Waves never strike when you're visiting the cooler. Maybe the IRS will allow you to report this loss on next years tax return.

Later, Forrest

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Howdy Buck
I was down there this weekend as well -- although Saturday night most of my group invaded Uncle Eddie's icecream & coffee shop. I'll ask around if anybody went back out there -- most of us headed back to Raleigh over the course of Sunday morning...

Welcome aboard!
Lefty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.