NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some opinions on what everyone thinks the best add on mapping is for the Elite Lowerance fish Finder/GPS combo units. I fish the Triangle lakes and get to the coast a few times a year. I am a casual fisherman and had a separate Garmin GPS on last boat that made staying in the channel easy, new boat has the Elite 4 and I like the down imaging and color just looking to see what everyone likes.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
360 Posts
I just bought on of these for my yaks. Very happy so far but curious about maps too. According to their website, these are the map upgrades. Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N. Not sure if it's worth it for poking about in the yak.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
I use the Navionics Hot maps premium chip in my GPS units and on Insight planner on the computer. They are pretty detailed. The insight maps are OK but not quite as detailed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.