NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Lowrance HDS Gen2 Touch and have been using a Navionics+ chip in it. Neither company makes a software (that I can find) that allows you to go in and add waypoints, routes, etc. using a computer. Seems kind of odd to me.

What are you guys using to make off the water edits? Is there a third party software that is good for this kind of thing? Do any of the other mapping chips have software that allow you to edit charts with waypoints and routes using a PC?

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Navionics used to have a program, forget the name. My buddy I room with for tournaments has it and I like it alot more than insight planner. His program seems alot more useful and easier to use, also have the ability to view a topo map and satelite photo side by side.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Navionics used to have a program, forget the name. My buddy I room with for tournaments has it and I like it alot more than insight planner. His program seems alot more useful and easier to use, also have the ability to view a topo map and satelite photo side by side.
I talked to Navionics today and the guy told me they have one but you can't import waypoints and routes. He said they are "working on that" right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.