·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Welcome to the party!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for all the hellosssss.i am glad i found this site.now i am new to the highpoint area,can anyone tell me if they fish oak hollor lake and where the best place to catch crappie is on the lake.i search it last year and only caught one crappie.thanka and good fishing to all.lwilliamson.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi everyone took danger with me fishing today 3-21-08.she caught the only fish we caught.was a10incher crappie.we were on buddle creek fishing off the bank,should have took the boat.no one was catching fish at all.well next time,and happy Easter to all lwilliamson

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
There are two ways. The easiest way is to use the "attach files" feature about half way down the page in a new post or in advanced mode when replying or editing an existing post. That feature will automatically resize the file to fit within the max size limits and will show the picture as a thumbnail which folks can click on and see in full size.

The other way is before you make the post, go to the photos section and upload your photos using the "upload" button. Once your photos are uploaded, you can copy and paste the link that is automatically generated and displayed with your picture into your post. The default link below the picture when viewing it in the photo album is for a thumbnail but you can click on the icon at the end of that link and get other options (the "linked medium" selection will put a nice size picture right into your post).

The difference between the two methods is in the first method the picture is only viewable through the post it is which it is inserted. The second method places it in the photo album where it will be on permanent display, can be placed in multiple posts and rotates through the front page photo section as well.

Hope this helps.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.