NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife Cheryl and I ventured offshore yesterday in search of Mahi and we weren't disappointed. The Mahi fishing off the North Carolina Coast this year has been nothing short of spectacular. They are thick and hungry for sure. We fished four hours had 22 strikes, 15 to the boat, and kept 3 (31.2/26.1/23 lbs)
We were using Shimano TLD 15's (spooled with 17lb Cajun Red) what fun. The weather was absolutely beautiful as you'll see in the videos. We fished around AR305 and 240 Rock which are located about 26 miles south of Beaufort Inlet. There were approximately 7 other boats fishing in the area and they were just as busy as we were. :D

Video slideshow ....... runs about 3 minutes.

Bluewaterpirates Albums

·
Red X Angler
13,664 Posts
Nice day on the water for sure!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Man, that's AWESOME!! What a beautiful day to be on the water as well. I wish that I had better luck with the weatherman...he seems to lie to me every time I took my boat to the coast. Spent my time just getting beat up and wet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.