NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my line in the water about 5 am at my local sweet spot. Caught these guys between 530 am and 800 am. Not good at guessing weights but i would say maybe the bass are between 2-3 pounds? Caught all these fish with a texas rigged 5 inch watermelon colored senko. Starting to bite good now that the weather is warming up! Sorry the pictures are sideways, dont know how to flip them

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Went out to my sweet spot this morning in the pouring rain with ChltBnks and my girlfriend. I got 3 bass, my girlfriend caught the days big fish. If you guys get a chance to go out with ChltBnks, go, hes a very nice guy, and he will push all the fish your way!!! The two pictures in the dark are mine, other my girlfriend caught. ChltBnks we gotta get up again soon!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
If you guys get a chance to go out with ChltBnks, go, he will push all the fish your way!!!!!
Yo Rolltide0331 Clothing Forehead Nose Cheek Lip

Just Kidding, it was a pleasure meeting your and your girlfriend. Thank you for sharing your new honey hole with me. Hopefully next time you two will share some of the fish to be caught with me. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.