NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
I am so not willing to be on a kayak in salt/brackish water at night. Even for that reward.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Deer hunting too. Follow that bright eye trail in and run up on a pair of beady eyes.

Couple weeks ago we were out at the coast and I had a bait fish come up through the scupper. I felt something hitting my @ss from under me. Took a min to figure it out and find the little bugger.

I did love the night out there though. Quiet, calm, smooth, all the bait and shrimp jumping when you got close. It was dark as there was no moon. Coulda done without the generator hum from the flounder gigger though.

mike

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Or night land navigation coming up on 3-4 sets of beady eyes that don't move when you shout at them and you're not allowed to use your light and the empty weapon your carrying is just there to be a pain in your a**, time to clover leaf to your waypoint and hope you can still make it back in your time hack.

Nice work on the catches! I hope I can catch a big girl like that some day.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.