NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
My family is just south of Melbourne in Sebastian and Vero Beach. If you want to head out your best bet will be the Sebastian Inlet. Its a very good inlet with jetties other then that I think the next one is north of you Port Canaveral.

Using a CC you can do some fishing inshore but obviously not much flats fishing unless you draft shallow. So inshore you will easily find sail cats, grouper (very limited), mangrove snapper, and other common inshore fish.

If you get out of the inlet with fresh live bait you can easily fish the day hitting up buoy's within a mile of the beach and pick up plenty of fish or even trolling near the beaches.

Really you can't go wrong. Will call my brothers later and see what has been happening lately.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Let me know what you guys find, talked to one brother said the lakes and bass are on fire right now, he has been prepping for a few tournaments and the other brother said everything is migrating in the ocean so plenty of action all over.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.