NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a safe and happy Memorial Day.
Please remember to keep safety at the foremost importance. Although you may be smart, and prepared for a wild and happy weekend remember the other guy may NOT. Watch your surroundings on and off the water and notice if you have put yourself or others in harms way both in the water and on the highways. We can all be someones victim.
As you enjoy this time take a moment to recognize the brave men and women who gave us our freedoms to express ourselves openly and have the means to prosper in this great country so that we may have these joyous moments. And for those who choose a quiet weekend alone..know that we, as friends in this unusual new meeting place are always there.
Don't drink and drive, buckle up, watch your kids and pets and keep them safe. And please, please have respect for one another in everything you do... Don't let the crowds get to you..they made the same choice to enjoy themselves as you did...

"Be safe, Be smart" as my Mom always says !!;)

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Take Me Fishing This is a handy website for fishing new areas anywhere in the US. It has some good info and guides you to local websites too.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it should be a fun weekend. Going fishing first thing on sat. morning with my buddy on the river. And that night going to Robersonville to watch the races. Can't wait.
HEY! I didnt think about Robersonvile!!!! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.