NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Happy holidays back at ya. And to all others who use this forum. I prolly will be to busy to come on line closer to the day. Going to Richmond to pick up the nephews and we are gonna hit the lake when we get back down here. Use this warm weather for some good. :D

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
have a Happy Happy and a Merry Merry !!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I would also like to say the same Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. It sure is nice to talk to people that share the same interst. I also want to take a moment and ask everyone to say a little prayer for our troops this holiday season. Many men and women are not going to be able to share the excitement of watching their loved ones open presents. Due to the fact they are deployed doing what Uncle Sam has asked them to do. Also there are some Husband, wifes, mothers, fathers and children that will not have the chance to be with their loved ones cause Their loved one gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom to be with our families this year. So please take the time to say a little prayer or even the next time you see someone in uniform tell them thanks. I promise you will make that person day. I posted this on another post. I copied it moved it over. America, Freedom and the Military are just a few thing's that I love. Also Fishing! So a big Thanks for doin what you do, to anyone that is military that might read this.

SSgt Osheim, USAF

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Merry Christmas to you Big Osh and to all our brave men and women that serve in our military, both here and abroad. You are in our prayers, you have our respect and our admiration. We are proud of your service in very difficult times and thankful that you are on watch for us.

Becoming a free nation was not easy. Many gave their lives in that pursuit. And maintaining a free nation is not easy either. Nor is attempting to give others a chance to be free. But what you are about is a noble and honorable mission. Be safe and know that your fellow Americans love and support you. You are all heros in my book.

·
Registered
330 Posts
May God BLESS you all !!!!
His Way
All Day
Every Day!!!!

Reactions: sundrop
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.