NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know of a Bass Club that has tournaments during any weekday? I will be working most if not every weekend so Saturday tournaments will be a real challenge.
I've been a member of this type of club in AZ for a few years but will be relocating with my new store in Garner very soon here. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You hit the nail on the head Sudrop. So knowing I work retail as you can imagine I'll more than likely be working every weekend I'm sure. The MIDWEEK club that I've been in, in Arizona has close to about 100 members at the end of every year. Mostly retired guys but then a lot of guys who do work retail, hospitality, restaurants, and other positions that don't allow them to have weekends off. There are a few guys to who do have the weekends off but don't like to fish with all the other boat traffic and several other tournaments taking place at the same time. Those guys take the day off for the once a month tournament that we have.
I sure hope something works out or gets revealed to us through this post. Either someone is already doing it or maybe this will turn some wheels to think about starting something up?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.