NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a buddy with a broken Minn Kota trolling motor. He is having trouble finding a authorized service center. can anybody recommend a place in the chapel hill/pittsboro or triangle area?

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
What is wrong with it? They arent real hard to work on and parts are pretty easy to find online.

If it is in warranty Minn Kotas website should list warranty repair places. I had a circuit board go out and carried mine to a shop in Clarksville, VA. They also listed one in Youngsville that never answers the phone and another in Goldsboro.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I know its a long haul but its the best place you will EVER go. He has his shop in the back of East 70 Pawneast70pawn.com (252) 633-1129 3317 U.S. 70. New Bern, NC 28560.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
I don't know if Brownie is still there or not hes getting old [h=3]Trolling motor Fishing reel repair[/h]coastlineservicecenter.com/

Coastline Service Center for all your trolling motor and fishing reel repair and service needs. ... Goldsboro, NC 27530. 919-736-3859. 919-736-3350 fax.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
There is an authorized service center in Franklinton....I cant remember the name but can find out if you need it,..

Reactions: sundrop

·
Registered
138 Posts
Mine is at Intracoastal Angler in Wilmington right now, but based on my experience thus far I wouldn't recommend them. Unfortunately, there aren't many to choose from.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im not sure if he knows whats wrong with it.

Thanks for the info guys. I believe my buddy was just hoping to find a place closer to him. With his work schedule and his wifes work schedule its hard for him to take a drive that far. But hes been complaining about that motor being broken since last summer so I thought I would ask around.

That shop in Franklinton might be a little closer, I will tell to check it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.