NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped the boat off around 9:30 this morning and 4 hours later I have a powerpole! I cannot say enough about the quality of service and the confidence I have in this installation.

I also downloaded the new app for Android and you can control the PP with your phone but also adjust all the settings for your other remotes. This is an awesome feature!

Power Pole Pro II: http://youtu.be/hCkMIQ4DfMw

·
Registered
395 Posts
Captain Dave is the MAN! He put mine on in January before he went to FL. Great service and super conversation. Talking with Dave is like talking with someone you've known your whole life! Trigger22 hooked me up with him, and it was some of the best advice I've gotten!

P.S. The new PP looks pretty! I see you got the bracket mount too!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Captain Dave is the MAN! He put mine on in January before he went to FL. Great service and super conversation. Talking with Dave is like talking with someone you've known your whole life! Trigger22 hooked me up with him, and it was some of the best advice I've gotten!

P.S. The new PP looks pretty! I see you got the bracket mount too!
X2 on all your points. He just got back from Florida 2 days ago and was kind enough to dive in and put this thing on for me.

I'm going to test it out today and enjoy this gorgeous weather.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.