NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't usually post anything other than fishing reports or comments but after this experience I wanted to share it here. I was getting nervous about my older Watersnake trolling motor and feared that the next time I lowered it in the water, it would short out. It may have been a long way from that but I couldn't tell by looking at the outside. I had seen Capt. Dave advertise new Watersnakes and remembered hearing that he'd done some repair work on trolling motors so I called and went to see him. His solution was EXTREMELY reasonable and set me up for a repair that should be good for a few more seasons. I have met a lot of "stand up" folks in a lifetime of fishing and a career in the Marine Corps and I can say Dave Stewart ranks right up there. Looking forward to some old drum in the fall. The before and after are below. Many Thanks again, Sir.
Gesture Gas Auto part Automotive exterior Metal
Wood Cone Human leg Soil Banana family
Vertebrate Plant Gas Fish Ingredient
Aircraft Tire Vehicle Wheel Monoplane
Aircraft Airplane Vehicle Synthetic rubber Road surface
Plant Vehicle Plumbing Gas Aviation

Replaced nose cap, armature/rotor, and stator sleeve with parts he supplied.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Capt Dave is a great guy, fisherman, guide, and businessman! Known here on the forum as "Pamlico Tackle" for those who don't know.

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Cpt Dave is a very good man, professional at its finest. When I am in the area I stop in if nothing else but to say hi. Always a few words of fishing wisdom to be shared...:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.