NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone comes across a Berkley bait cast rod with Gold shimano reel on it attached to a 2 oz weight 7 in Manhaden, and a really big cobia or Red Drum, can you let me know please...

I had a pole torpedo off the boat today while fishing the Innercostal watery way near the 101 bridge...

if found please contact me here :D

rye

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I would love to see you get your rod back. My son fished a brand new Zebco 33 combo out of a lake that we were fishing, last year. His bonus treat was that was it still had a 5 pound catfish attached to the other end.

Tom

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I only wish I could get it back... but, I engineered a rod holder system from bolts, nuts, and a 2x4 that should prevent this from happening again.. I gave up trying to find a commercial one that fits.

rye

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Weird Happenings---Yesterday while passing over Core Creek Bridge on Hwy 101, I think I saw a 6 ft.tarpon tail walking on the ICW-- appeared to have a rod and reel dangling from his mouth-- heading toward the vicinity of Jarrett Bay Boat Works.:D

Later, Forrest

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
rye said:
If anyone comes across a Berkley bait cast rod with Gold shimano reel on it attached to a 2 oz weight 7 in Manhaden, and a really big cobia or Red Drum, can you let me know please...

:D

rye
LOL. I know I shouldn't laugh, but I couldn't help it. Tough luck man.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.