NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WASHINGTON, N.C. (Sept. 20) – Mitch St.Clair Sr., a successful businessman known for his civic and community involvement, recently joined the governing board of the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission.

The 19-member board establishes policy and regulations governing hunting, fishing and boating activities in the state.

“I am looking forward to this service,” St.Clair said. “Growing up, I was out hunting every day during the season. Now, being older, I find fishing more relaxing. My wife is an avid angler and enjoys it as much as I do. So we go fishing quite a bit, both here in North Carolina and with trips to other states.”

St.Clair is president of St.Clair Trucking, Inc. specializing in hauling, demolition and heavy highway construction. He is chairman of the Boys and Girls Club of Beaufort County and the local Salvation Army; as well as co-chair of the Beaufort Community College Board of Trustees. He serves on numerous boards, including those of the Beaufort County Health Department, the Elizabeth City State University Foundation, the Red Cross, Beaufort County Crime Stoppers and the Beaufort County Economic Development Commission.

He and his wife Bonita are the parents of six children and live in Washington.

St.Clair was appointed by Speaker of the House Joe Hackney and sworn in Sept. 19 at the Beaufort County Courthouse by the Honorable Christopher McLendon, District Court Judge. Appointments are made by the Governor, the Speaker of the State House and the President Pro-tem of the State Senate, with commissioners serving until reappointed or replaced.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
They are nice people. They have donated alot of time and materials into the new skatepark being built here in town for the local kids..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.