NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[video=youtube_share;S34JQDEzmbg]http://youtu.be/S34JQDEzmbg[/video]

Went Trout Fishing for the first time on the Mitchell River in Dobson, NC. Had a blast, when I first got there didn't really know what I was getting into. However, 30 min later hooked on to my first trout, AWESOME! I am actually a die hard bass fisherman but decided to try something different for a change. I have to say I am "hooked" those trout are fun to catch! I know plan to purchase a fly setup pretty soon, and give that a shot! The Video shows a few of the trout I caught, I ended up with about 8-10 trout in the 2.5 hours I was fishing.

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nice brookie.

i started trout fishing with a really nice ultra light spinning outfit and trout magnets. Bought a fly rod last summer, an I have not touched a spinning/casting rod since. For trout and bass/bream.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I actually live in Mount Airy and would love to trout fish again. I use to fish for trout when I was younger and lived out West. Don't have a canoe, or waders yet, but I ain't scared to get wet. If anyone could pass along a good place to park and fish in the area I would greatly appreciate it. If anyone wants some company I will buy lunch at Snappy Lunch, lol!!!!! I can be reached at [email protected]
Thanks
Kevin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.