NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THESE ARE MIXED MEDIA DRAWINGS FROM CHALK TO PENCIL WITH MARKER TO JUST COLORED PENCIL...........

THESE ARE MY FIRST OIL PAINTINGS

THESE ARE ACRYLICS

AND OF COURSE MY FAVORITE ONE WHICH IS BLURRY :eek:

HOPE YA'LL ENJOY THEM I KNOW I DID PAINTING THEM.

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TOPSAIL ANGLER,
THIS IS WHAT I USED TO LOVE TO DO ALL THE TIME STILL DO IT ON AND OFF BUT NEED TO SHARPEN THOSE SKILLS AGAIN SINCE ITS BEEN AWHILE.

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
:)Tim and all I thought you could do is fish

Great pics, thanks for sharing, I remember a few of those from your house but not all of them, more concerned about the food that day:D

Tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FOOD WAS DEFINETLY ON OUR MINDS THAT DAY MOST OF THOSE PAINTINGS ARE IN P.A AND I DONT MIND SAYING ARENT BEING TAKEN CARE OF TOO WELL BY THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEM.:mad:

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ZOOKER,
NAME THE DUCK TYPE AND WHAT TYPE OF BACKROUND AND ILL SEE WHAT I CAN COME UP WITH FOR YA

I ALSO DO PET PORTRAITS AND WORK FROM PHOTO'S,IVE PAINTED HARLEYS ON THE BEACH AND TRUCKS IN RACES TO PHOTO FINISH SULKY RACES ;)
ALSO DO SCENERY SUCH AS OLD FARMS YOUR HOUSE OR ANY THING OF THAT TYPE.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Good looking work Tim!

Reactions: NCPIERMAN

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ZOOKER,
THANKS MY FRIEND,WHEN I WAS PAINTING THEM MY DAD TOLD ME THEY WERE OVER RATED AND OVER PAINTED BY PEOPLE TILL HE SAW THEM FINISHED AND THEN HE KINDA TOOK THEM AS HIS OWN,I CAN AND WILL DO ANOTHER SET OF THEM FOR YA AND THEN WELL DECIDE ON A PRICE IM FAIR TO BUYERS JUST NOT MYSELF LOL

·
Registered
17,058 Posts
Good deal there Tim, hows the water out your way. got a few things to do for the next couple weeks and then its gonna be fishing time in the old town.:eek:

My arms getting the twitch and ready to do battle royal with the drum.

tight lines <*)))))>{

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
excellent work,dude! i dabble in that stuff myself some,i mainly just draw.but man,i really loved the birds,they were dead on accurate!listen,about our teach a kid to fish deal,really need to talk about it,if you are still coming.please gimme a call at 336 689 4466 or 336 476 3526.
thanks,
jerry

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.