NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOODEVENING GUYS, TODAY MYSELF AND GRANDSON LANDON AND 1stSgtUSMCRet (DAVE) WENT FISHING AT MHC (THANKS TO DAVES NEW BOAT) WE CAUGHT ABOUT 100 FISH, GRAY TROUT, SEA MULLET,SEA BASS,CROKER,AN BLUE FISH AND A FEW FEATHER FRIENDS ( 3 PELICANS 1 SEAGULL ) SORRY TO OUR FEATHER FRIENDS, HEY THEY GOT IN THE WAY OF FISHING. IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY ON THE WATER, AND THANKS AGAIN DAVE FOR ASKING US TO GO............CHRIS & LANDON

Attachments

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Thats a mess o fish!!!!!!! Good job! That boy sure looks happy!! I bet you were smiling too!!

Reactions: tcfisherman

·
Registered
840 Posts
Ya know, that looks like one of my catches....minus all the trout, croaker, blue fish, mullet and plus the lizard fish, pin fish, sand sharks...... ;)

Thanks for the report. I'll bet it was one b-e-a-utiful day to be out on the water.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Pictures turned out real nice. For an eight year old, that boy can flat handle a fishing rod, even that tired, broken down, feeble excuse for a fishing stick and wind-em-up, wrong handed spinnin’ reel that you gave him to use – Granpa, you should be ashamed of yourself (big grin). No matter, he learnt how to shuck a shrimp and even with that handicap rig you saddled him with, Landon put the bee on us both there for a while, eigh? Yep, wide-legged and braced out on the bow like a shiny hood ornament on a ’63 Pontiac, that young feller cast his 2 oz stingsilver to those marauding bluefish with the precision of a laser guided rocket launcher. All I can say is I hope my l year old grandson grows up with just half the enthusiasm Landon has about fishing with “his” grandpa.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself fellows.

Dave

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dave And The Rest Of You Guys Have Put Tears In My Eyes, I Have To Say Im Glad I Found This Web Site, IVE Make Some Real Friends And Pals, You Guys Have A Lot Of Heart, Thanks Again And Happy Turkey Day ..........chris

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
james, We Were In The Turning Basin At The Nc Ports, And Yes You Can Get There With Your Boat, I Would Not Suggest Going Out To The Jetteys That's Rough Water, We Could Barely Stan And Fish, And I've Ben Out There With My 19' Bass Boat......................chris

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks Tc
Fishing always redhot out there like that or was that one of those rare gift from GOD days?
Thanks for info about rough water. I have been in rough water a couple of times now and found that I don't really like it (lol).
Take care
James

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.