NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much parking is available at the wildlife landing at Morehead City? I have never been there and I am curious about the availability of a place to launch my boat. I would hate to drive that far and not be able to put it in.

·
Registered
26 Posts
On a week end good luck. I don't mean to be negative but Try another ramp. How big is you boat? There is a nice ramp behind Marshalls surf shop on Atlantic Beach. There are local aides to navagtion to guide you to the main channel. Take it at a slow bell till you get use to it. Also If you try the Wildife ramp pay close attention to the signs were you park. Wildlife Tend to Regulate the ramps parking Hence Wildlife Ramp.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
There's a ramp there down the road on Radio Island (or at least use to be), closer to Beaufort inlet too.

Like any ramp,, the earlier you get there, the better.

From what I remember the NCWL ramp there in Morehead wasnt too bad, decent parking, just watch out/be carefull of the shallow bottom there if launch/recover during low tide

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.