NC Angler Forums banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Red X Angler
3,530 Posts
Looking forward to seeing you Bob been to long.

·
Red X Angler
8,985 Posts
Well I sold my boat but I will have an extra 360 seat on the Nuke and my Honda outboard if Ted wants to ride across the pond to Uwharrie River mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone in 2 weeks. Going to put a Line out, feet up and just enjoy!!

·
Red X Angler
3,530 Posts
I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone in 2 weeks. Going to put a Line out, feet up and just enjoy!!
Also looking forward to seeing my friends again for some fellowship and sitting around a fire.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I thought it was a given I can do my cheese potato crap if y'all still like it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: plowboy0051

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hamburgers and hotdogs sound good to me. Definitely on the potato cheese crap. I’ll bring whatever is needed.

·
Red X Angler
3,530 Posts
I count 9 people attending so far.. If Linda has time there might be one of her cakes depending on work load.

·
Red X Angler
3,530 Posts
John will be bringing his famous Yankee dogs. I’m thinking off making some Oklahoma onion burgers on my black stone griddle. I usually don’t do them because it is hard to determine how much ground chuck is needed to get everyone a burger for a group meal.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I’m ready to help anyway I can. If everyone else is bringing food then I’m happy to bring buns, condiments, lettuce,tomato etc. Just let me know

·
Registered
692 Posts
Ok, I’m in... was planning on just coming Saturday since I have a 4 day camp trip in FL the next weekend, but I dont want to miss out.. wait, does that mean I have FOMO? Nah, I know I’ll be missing out if I don’t go, I think it’s just that I want to go. Hopefully them big crappie will be biting again, cause that’s what I’ll be chasing. Look forward to seeing Y’all, it’s been too long, but damn sure glad camping season is upon us..

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ok, I’m in... was planning on just coming Saturday since I have a 4 day camp trip in FL the next weekend, but I dont want to miss out.. wait, does that mean I have FOMO? Nah, I know I’ll be missing out if I don’t go, I think it’s just that I want to go. Hopefully them big crappie will be biting again, cause that’s what I’ll be chasing. Look forward to seeing Y’all, it’s been too long, but damn sure glad camping season is upon us..
Glad to see you are going Donnie.

·
Red X Angler
3,530 Posts
First meet of the year is looking great this year. All the Last Cast Boys Attending

·
Red X Angler
3,530 Posts
I’m ready to help anyway I can. If everyone else is bringing food then I’m happy to bring buns, condiments, lettuce,tomato etc. Just let me know
I will bring the hamburgers and hope viadalia onions are available to do Oklahoma onion burger. I will also bring some cheese to go on them If no one objects to white American. Will do a count on who is attending to make at least one burger per person. If you want to cover the condiments and buns Mark I want bother picking bringing them.

·
Red X Angler
3,530 Posts
Just 7 more days to seeing our good friends again. Been way to long since our last get together. We have some hard core friends that maybe we could look at a winter get together hanging out by a fire. Not bragging but I make a good beef stew and potato soup slow cooked for about 7 hours. At least according to people who have tried a bowl. 🤔

·
Red X Angler
8,985 Posts
I’m way down south slamming largemouth just to make sure I remember how. Fortunately Cousin David has a small cottage that he lives in during the winter. The pond out his back door was a great practice area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 57 Posts