NC Angler Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
I’m jealous of the life John’s living. Lol. We’re down to the wire for the Morrow Mountain M&G. I’m bringing lettuce,tomato,ketchup,mustard,Mayo and Hamburger/hotdog buns for the group meal on Saturday night. I’m planning to arrive by 2-3 pm on Friday. If there are any other needs let me know. I also mistakenly put my site as 95. I’ll be on loop C site 85

·
Red X Angler
3,530 Posts
Powell and I will have a camper with a stove, microwave, and oven if any needs it.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk
If your fridge would hold a cake that would be good. But camper refrigerators are usually really small. Probably not a good idea any way with Powell having access not sure how much would be left for Saturday meal. 🤔 😁

·
Red X Angler
3,530 Posts
A rain jacket might be a good idea for Saturday according to the latest weather forecast. 😟

·
Registered
6 Posts
Your more than welcome to use the fridge, but your your right it's not the biggest. If it means cake, Powell will just have to sleep outside... he'll be alright.

·
Red X Angler
3,530 Posts
Anyone bringing a canopy that we can use for the group meal. I use to have for that purpose but sold it to Len when I got my camper.

·
Red X Angler
3,530 Posts
Is anyone bringing paper plates and some utensils.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I have the blue one that I’m bringing. It’s a little beat up but it works.
I will also attempt to grab one in the morning

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 10*10 canopy loaded up, and have paper plates and napkins. I have some plastic utensils, but not sure how many of each.

·
Red X Angler
3,530 Posts
Thanks to Mark for putting this meet together again. Was nice meeting Sloan and Scott and Mark’s good friend from Florida. We had some pretty heavy rain on Saturday but the group meal was accomplished with everyone helping in. With the rain on both days no one left camp early in true Red X dedication.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Thanks to Mark for putting this meet together again. Was nice meeting Sloan and Scott and Mark’s good friend from Florida. We had some pretty heavy rain on Saturday but the group meal was accomplished with everyone helping in. With the rain on both days no one left camp early in true Red X dedication.
Thanks Ted. Sorry I couldn’t spend more time with the regular gang. My buddy from Florida really enjoyed himself. He said that he could tell that my friends were salt of the earth people. Now I’m going to look forward to Kerr Scott.

·
Red X Angler
3,530 Posts
Thanks Ted. Sorry I couldn’t spend more time with the regular gang. My buddy from Florida really enjoyed himself. He said that he could tell that my friends were salt of the earth people. Now I’m going to look forward to Kerr Scott.
Your friend was right about us being salt of the earth people. I’ve belonged to other fishing groups in the past but none came close to the people in our group. I personally feel like being with family at our meets since my first one 10 years ago. John was the first member I met at the Hot Hole who offered to meet me there.

·
Red X Angler
8,985 Posts
Mark gets my campsite at Kerr Scott. First year I’ll miss that one. I committed to another event before I realized it was the same dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Red X Angler
3,530 Posts
Mark gets my campsite at Kerr Scott. First year I’ll miss that one. I committed to another event before I realized it was the same dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk\
I will bring hotdogs and buns since John won’t make this one. Won’t be the Yankee dogs that he usually brings but close enough.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts