NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. This site looks like it keeps on top of the fishing around N.C so Joined it I did. I'm new to south charlotte and actually have been out of fresh water fishing for a few yrs due to livng on the coast of sw florida. So if anyone is in the charlotte area and gets out on the weekends to fish. Let me know let me know!! Again nice site boys...:cool:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey. and Welcome aboard glad to have you. You should be able to find about anything you want on here about fishing. There is some really good folks here who like to share what they know. Look forward to seeing your post and pics.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
sneakin out on weekends is what i do best.. i fish the yadkin chain- lexington south-mostly..got a tourny sunday with my brothers in orange. my free saturdays may be coming to an end soon...

zooker

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome Rye! I'm your neighbor over here in Concord. I'll be sneaking out in about 15 minutes to go fish a private pond in Charlotte. I've never fished it but I'll let you know how we make out(2 of my boys are going with me)today. Again,welcome to the site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome Ryefly from your Cabarrus Cty neighbor. I'd try Mountain Island Lake off hwy 16. Not as crazy as Lake Norman. Fished it last year and had some luck...even caught yellow perch. Watch out for the snakes if fishing from the bank.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.