NC Angler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello NC. I'm moving out your way to Garner from AZ with my company to help open a new store and to stay on board as a resident of your beautiful state! Looking for a midweek fishing bass club as I'll be working most if not every weekend. Please let me know if you know of anything in or around the Triangle area. Thanks!

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
You must be coming for the new Cabela's. Welcome to the party! Cant help you with the mid week clubs but wanted to welcome you.

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
I am several hours from Garner in the edge of the mountains, but I have a lot of weekdays off. Once you get settled in send me a PM and we'll see if we can work out a trip or 3. MidWeek is a good time to be out on the water. Look for post from "spidey" or do a search, he is close to Garner and would be a good guy to fish with, being retired he is pretty flexible as to what days he can fish. Also lots of salt water fishing close enough for an overnight trip.

Darrell

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
If you'd like to see a little of the New Bern area where the Neuse and Trent Rivers meet, let me know. You're welcome on my boat, but may not like the looks of it. You could always wear your cap low if you'd be afraid someone you know would see you.

·
Red X Angler
16,054 Posts
Under 2 hours to the salty salt! most anywhere on the coast in fact from New Bern south.

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
If you'd like to see a little of the New Bern area where the Neuse and Trent Rivers meet, let me know. You're welcome on my boat, but may not like the looks of it. You could always wear your cap low if you'd be afraid someone you know would see you.
The main reason Dennis' boat looks a little rough is all of the fish that have left some slime on it. I wouldn't guess my mind can't comprehend numbers that big.

Darrell

·
Red X Angler
3,785 Posts
Welcome to the South, and welcome to NCAngler!

Reactions: dbeam

·
Red X Angler
11,230 Posts
Mid-week get-togethers are tough. But there are a few of us that have some weekdays off, or are retired. When you get settled in maybe we can work out a fishing trip somewhere, for a Howdy and Handshake keep in touch with your progress, and welcome again.

Darrell

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.